Asbestos Air Monitoring Services
Asbestos Audit performs all types of asbestos air monitoring including:
- Background/Ambient – Where concerns exist that asbestos fibres are present within an area.
- Personal – To assess individual exposure during maintenance or other works processes.
- Control – During asbestos removals or maintenance works, to establish efficacy of control measures.
- Clearance – To determine that areas are safe for reoccupation following asbestos removal or maintenance works.
- Survey to establish the presence of asbestos in the building fabric or lagging composition applied to plant work and/or plant items.
- Advice on preparation of full specification of working methods to be adopted by asbestos removal contractors
- Measurement or airborne asbestos fibres using the membrane filter method in occupied industrial or domestic premises (Reassurance testing)
- Measurement of airborne fibres outside sealed polythene enclosures formed to contain asbestos removal work (Leak testing)
- Measurement of airborne asbestos fibres inside enclosures on completion of asbestos removal to ensure that satisfactory decontamination procedures have been effected (4-Stage Clearance)
- Airborne asbestos fibres are counted using phase contrast optical microscopy based on the World Health Organisation counting rules.
NATA accredited laboratory is used for asbestos fibre counting procedures
Sydney – Brisbane – Melbourne – Perth – Adelaide
All Regional areas