Asbestos Audit Pty Ltd is Australia’s premier Asbestos Auditing specialist. We are a company dedicated to offering Asbestos Audits; Registers; Management Plans; Indoor Air Quality; Re – Occupation Certificates; Staff training and provide the complete “Asbestos Solutions”.
Asbestos Audit Pty Ltd has been making sure their clients all over Australia are complying with the changing workplace legislation – Safe Work Australia 2011 and the NOHSC: 2018(2005) and Victorian Regulation 2007. Our reporting services have been acknowledged and requested by Government bodies including Department of Health and Department of Environment and Conservation.
We have been responsible for providing Asbestos Solutions to Federal, State and Local Government bodies as well as Australia’s leading mining and commercial landlords, Corporations, Maritime Industry and Unions.
Asbestos Audit Pty Ltd has recently completed the following major works;
- Local Government (including City Council’s) & State Government (including WorkSafe offices & Main Roads project) – 1300 properties
- Federal Government– Airport Facilities Australia wide (Airservices Australia), Aboriginal Hostels, Defence Dept.
- Government appointed managers of Contaminated sites within the area of the highest recorded Asbestos related deaths in the WORLD
- Maritime Audits – WA, SA, QLD, NSW, Singapore, Dubai
- Overseas Holdings – Singapore, Dubai & New Zealand
- QR National Rail State networks
- Commercial Real Estate companies – Various Properties including major shopping Centre’s
- National Food chain outlets – including Hungry Jacks, Lion Nathan, Simplot Australia
- Retail Groups – including the largest retail chain in Australia
- Mining Projects – Woodside Energy, BHP Billiton, Incitec Pivot, Rio Tinto
- RSL, Red Cross, Salvation Army, Camp Quality, Telstra Buildings regional & Head offices
- Private and State schools, Public and Private Hospitals
- Rural holdings Australia wide (including largest beef producer in the World)
- Murdoch University, Swinburne University
- Archdiocese properties for the Catholic Church including The Australian Catholic University.