Councils & Local Government
Global Asbestos Audit (GAA) has been instrumental in assisting local councils and Governments to ensure they meet the National requirements for Asbestos Management. GAA is able to provide dedicated survey teams to complete large, multi-property audits.
Global Asbestos Audit uses a proprietary software system that allows for on-site recording of data, ensuring fast efficient report times. The provision of a detailed Management Policy, Staff Handbook, Asbestos Register and Asbestos Controllers Guide will ensure that Local Government bodies far exceed the requirements for their OH&S.
We have been responsible for providing Asbestos Solutions to Federal, State and Local Government bodies as well as Australia’s leading mining and commercial landlords, Corporations, Maritime Industry and Unions.
Global Asbestos Audit has recently completed the following major works;
- Local Government (including City Council’s) & State Government (including WorkSafe offices & Main Roads project) – 1300 properties
- Federal Government– Airport Facilities Australia wide (Airservices Australia), Aboriginal Hostels, Defence Dept.
- Government appointed managers of Contaminated sites within the area of the highest recorded Asbestos related deaths in the WORLD
- Maritime Audits – WA, SA, QLD, NSW, Singapore, Dubai
- Overseas Holdings – Singapore, Dubai & New Zealand
- QR National Rail State networks
- Commercial Real Estate companies – Various Properties including major shopping Centre’s
- National Food chain outlets – including Hungry Jacks, Lion Nathan, Simplot Australia
- Retail Groups – including the largest retail chain in Australia
- Mining Projects – Woodside Energy, BHP Billiton, Incitec Pivot, Rio Tinto
- RSL, Red Cross, Salvation Army, Camp Quality, Telstra Buildings regional & Head offices
- Private and State schools, Public and Private Hospitals
- Rural holdings Australia wide (including largest beef producer in the World)
- Murdoch University, Swinburne University, Central Queensland Universities
- Archdiocese properties for the Catholic Church including The Australian Catholic University.
Questions? Call us on 1300 550 178 and we’ll do our best to help.
Sydney – Brisbane – Melbourne – Perth – Adelaide
All Regional Areas