Asbestos Air Monitoring Services
GAA now monitors for human exposure for the “New Asbestos” – Crystalline Silica
Global Asbestos Audits performs all types of asbestos air monitoring including:
- Background/Ambient – Where concerns exist that asbestos fibres are present within an area.
- Personal – To assess individual exposure during maintenance or other works processes.
- Control – During asbestos removals or maintenance works, to establish the efficacy of control measures.
- Clearance – To determine what areas are safe for reoccupation following asbestos removal or maintenance works.
- Survey to establish the presence of asbestos in the building fabric or lagging composition applied to plant work and/or plant items.
- Advice on preparation of full specification of working methods to be adopted by asbestos removal contractors
- Measurement or airborne asbestos fibres using the membrane filter method in occupied industrial or domestic premises (Reassurance testing)
- Measurement of airborne fibres outside sealed polythene enclosures formed to contain asbestos removal work (Leak testing)
- Measurement of airborne asbestos fibres inside enclosures on completion of asbestos removal to ensure that satisfactory decontamination procedures have been affected (4-Stage Clearance)
- Airborne asbestos fibres are counted using phase contrast optical microscopy based on the World Health Organisation counting rules.
NATA accredited laboratory is used for asbestos fibre counting procedures
Questions? Call us on 1800 635 977 and we’ll do our best to help.
A Licenced Asbestos Assessor will take your call now
Sydney – Brisbane – Melbourne – Perth – Canberra – Adelaide – Hobart – Darwin
All Regional areas