Your Next Step
Engagement of Global Asbestos Audits & qualified, licensed and insured staff to determine the presence of asbestos.
- Institute an Asbestos-Containing Material Audit,
- The Asbestos Register be kept in the subject building
- Display of signage stating the presence of asbestos at the property
- The development, implementation and maintenance of an Asbestos Management Plan
- Ensuring the register is available to all occupants of the building and any person(s) carrying out removal work, demolition work or renovations
- During any removal work, demolition work or renovations, the work area is required to be air monitored
- Final clearance certificates are obtained once any rectification works are complete
- The register of ACM be reviewed every 12 months, or earlier where a risk assessment indications the need for reassessment earlier or any ACM has been disturbed or removed
Questions? Call us on 1800 635 977 and we’ll do our best to help.
A Licenced Asbestos Assessor will take your call now
Sydney – Brisbane – Melbourne – Perth – Canberra – Adelaide – Hobart – Darwin
All Regional areas