Your Next Step
Engagement of Global Asbestos Audit & qualified, licensed and insured staff to determine the presence of asbestos.
- Institute an Asbestos-Containing Material Audit,
- The Asbestos Register be kept in the subject building
- Display of signage stating the presence of asbestos at the property
- The development, implementation and maintenance of an Asbestos Management Plan
- Ensuring the register is available to all occupants of the building and any person(s) carrying out removal work, demolition work or renovations
- During any removal work, demolition work or renovations, the work area is required to be air monitored
- Final clearance certificates are obtained once any rectification works are complete
- The register of ACM be reviewed every 12 months, or earlier where a risk assessment indications the need for reassessment earlier or any ACM has been disturbed or removed
Questions? Call us on 1300 550 178 and we’ll do our best to help.
Sydney – Brisbane – Melbourne – Perth – Adelaide
All Regional areas